IMPORTANT UPDATE – REOPENING MAY 23rd
Effective May 23rd, we are re-opening our office.
Office Re-Opening Guidelines
- During scheduling an appointment, all patients will be asked if they have been exposed to someone with the COVID19 diagnosis in the last 2 weeks.
- Any patient with fever, shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing will be asked to reschedule their appointment upon complete resolution of symptoms and clearance from their primary care physician.
- All patients will be temperature scanned and can be denied access to the clinic should they have a fever or symptoms of shortness of breath or other respiratory concerns.
- We will have sanitizing stations in key areas of the clinic for patient use.
- In an effort to limit the number of people seen in the clinic daily, we kindly require ALL patient visitors, including children, to remain home or in vehicles outside of our office until further notice.Our staff will reschedule your visit if you are unable to leave visitors at home or in your vehicle.
- We will have a quick check in process at the desk to limit the interaction at the front desk and reserve this space for checkout only.
- All patients are requested to remain in their vehicles. They will receive a call from the office staff at the time of their appointment when the room is ready.
- The waiting rooms will be closed, and our staff will escort you directly to the rooms.
- We highly recommend and encourage calling ahead for all walk-in skincare orders. Our staff will have your order ready in advance and take payment over the phone to expedite your pickup and limit the number of patients in the clinic.
- If you are scheduled for a consultation or follow-up and would like to meet with your provider virtually, we do offer virtual visits. Please talk to one of our Clinic Coordinators about converting to a virtual consult or if you have questions.
- Our office continues to comply with approved cleaning products, approved by the CDC and the EPA. We will also continue our increased frequency of cleaning heavy use sites like doorknobs, light switch plates, phones, solid work surfaces, restrooms, and of course in our treatment rooms.
- Our staff will continue to avoid handshakes as well as practice frequent hand washing after each patient visit.
- We have made available gloves and masks for all our staff members.
- Any staff member with fever and respiratory symptoms will not be allowed to work till the symptoms have resolves and they are cleared by their physician to return to work.
- All patients undergoing a treatment or procedure will be required to sign the Covid 19 consent form.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a later date with no cancellation fee.
The safety of our patients is our number one priority!
For questions or to make an appointment call: 248-759-5693
For more information regarding the coronavirus please visit: www.coronavirus.gov
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, including cough or fever, please call your primary care physician or urgent care in order to safeguard those around you. According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.